A highly reliable name inside the manufacturing of quality refractory – highly heat resistant product – that hopefully will used in the steel and cement industries. There are several kinds of refractories manufactured by Novaref like Refractory Castables, Refractory Concretes, Refractory Anchors and so on.
1. Refractory Castables (Refractory Concretes) – The exact meaning of castables is the refractory concretes (A combination, when added with water becomes mortar/concrete). Novaref manufactures these castables with Low-Cement, for rotary kilns (revolving furnace). The garbage and the mixture, employed in these castables are of quite high standard, and made to sustain the severe conditions inside the furnace area. Our castables have various designs, that suit for different types of conditions, and are very effective in the severe conditions as mentioned below -
* Novacast-30AR/45LC (Alkali Resistant) – These castables are employed within the preheater cyclones, to eliminate the raw powder which gets piled upon the refractory castable on account of alkali precipitation.
* Novacast-60LC/-80LC/90LC (High Strength) – These castables are utilized in those industries where in you will find there’s high mechanical impact, erosion, more thermal and temperature shocks. To quote examples Kiln hood, Bull-nose, Cooler, Elbows and TAD Damper. In case there are more sever conditions we have Novacast-Sic-5030/6015, which give longer durability and service life.
* Novacast-Sic-5030/6030 (High Strength) – These castables are extremely highly up against the abrasion and chemical attack – which too in a quite high temperature. Areas where these castings are use – Meal Chutes, Calciner, Burner tip, Nose rings and Inlet Chamber.
Refractory Anchors – There are numerous precast products suitable for various industries. -
1. Refractory Anchors (Ceramic) – Novacast-60LC and -60ULC – Something, that’s precast, shaped, constructed from our refractory castables – mainly with the mullite phase (no charge balancing positive ions can be found) boosts the tensile strength. Also, it boosts the resistance of thermal shock of anchors. The main feature of our Anchors is, they’re designed of various styles and sizes to accommodate any kind of furnace rood and wall.
2. Refractory Anchors (Steel) – The Refractory Anchors manufactured in Novaref are produced from a very high quality imported Stainless Steel Grades – SUS304/309 and 310. (System Usable Scale). These grades obey okazaki, japan International Standard (JIS) G4303, American Standard Test Method (ASTM) 240 and 276. The refractory produced by us also complies the special steel 253MA Inconel Ally 601 for highly two opposites.
We have your own skilled anchors to create the stainless bars, either round or flat. We can also undertake the task created by our clients according to their drawings. Novaref’s technical expert is definitely prepared to help and hang in his own view with regards to the different service conditions and castable layers. The can propose the top-suited design and design from the anchors, that may give more life and maximum service with the refractory castings lining. In addition we supply the firmly fixed plastic caps in order to avoid the decaying of castables because of thermal expansion.